czwartek, 4 września 2008

Kilka cytatów z republikańskich przemówień

Huckabee
"I'm not a Republican because I grew up rich. I'm a Republican because I didn't want to spend the rest of my life poor, waiting for the government to rescue me."

"Palin got more votes running for the mayor of Wasilla than Joe Biden running for president."


Romney
"It's time for the party of big ideas, not the party of big brother."

"And I have another recomendation for energy conservation, let's keep Al Gores private jet on the ground."


Giuliani
"Then he ran for the state legislature and he got elected and nearly 130 times he couldn't make a decision. He couldn't figure out whether to vote yes or no, it was too tough. He voted "present". I didn't know about this vote "present" when I was mayor of NYC. Sarah Palin didn't have this vote "present" when she was mayor or governor. You don't get "present", doesn't work in an executive job. For President of the United States it is not good enough to be "present". You have to make a decision."

"Obama promised to take public financing for his campaign until he broke his promiss. Obama was against wiretapping before he voted for it. When speaking to a pro-israeli group Obama favored an undivided Jerusalem. (...) For one day, until he changed his mind. Well, if I were Joe Biden, I'd want to get this VP thing in writing."

o gruzji "So he changed his position again and he put out a statement exactly like John McCains 3 days earlier. I have some advice for senator Obama, next time call John McCain."

o Palin "She's already had more executive experience than the entire democratic ticket combined. She's been a mayor. I'm sorry that senator Obama thinks that her town isn't "cosmopolitan" enough."

Brak komentarzy: